It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment. ~Marcus Tullius Cicero
I want to thank each and everyone of you who have followed along with me in my little corner of the world. The Red Painted Cottage couldn’t have done as much as we did without you. I especially want to thank all of you who took the extra time to comment (which I love to receive and I can now comment back to you) and to those of you who shared my blog posts on other social media.
Starting with the number 10 best post and on down to the number 1…
For 2016, my One Word is CONTENTMENT. I do have a few goals I’m hoping to accomplish and reach for this new year:
- There’s a few projects that MUST get completed this winter and spring
- Spend more time relaxing at the cottage and more time kayaking (they’re one and the same)
- Spend more time painting with watercolors
- Try and see the grandkids more frequently
- Finish painting all the trim in the lower level of our condo
- Get more physically active and watch what I eat
But with my word Contentment, I’ll learn to just let it go if my goals aren’t reached.
I’m sharing at the following: Tatertots and Jello, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, Amaze Me Monday, Creative Gallery, Something To Talk About, Cozy Little House, The Scoop, A Stroll Thru Life, WAYWOW, Wow Us Wednesdays, Ivy and Elephants, Make It Pretty Monday, BWT, Work It Wednesday, Create It Thursday, Whimsy Wednesdays, Inspiration Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Inspiration2Party, Your Inspired Design, Wonderful Wednesdays, Talented Tuesday, AKA Design, The Inspiration Gallery, Share Your Cup,