This blog is written and edited by Carol Bray, author of The Red Painted Cottage. Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the materials and photos posted on this blog. No more than ONE of my photos may be used by other blogs or websites, without my consent, and they MUST link back to this site. You may NOT use any of my tutorials or projects without my consent. Please contact me if you would like for me to guest post on your blog.
Please note that I write all my own posts. I AM NOT ACCEPTING OR ALLOWING ANYONE TO GUEST POST ON MY SITE AT THIS TIME, NOR WILL I ACCEPT ANY PAID LINKS.
Your privacy is very important to me. Therefore:
- I will never sell your data.
- I will never share your data unless compelled by law.
- I only ask for personal information when needed, such as when you subscribed to our email list, and even then, just your email address and if you prefer, no name is required.
Please note that The Red Painted Cottage makes every attempt to make sure everything written, including tutorials and recipes are all that I have made and produced with accuracy. The Red Painted Cottage will not be responsible for any failed projects or recipes you attempt. I’ve shown and shared everything to the best of my abilities. If you don’t agree with something I have shared, then don’t attempt making it.
While The Red Painted Cottage has made every attempt to share accurate information with you, the reader, we will NOT be liable for any damages you incur from using our information. If in doubt, please check with a professional first!
RETENTION OF DATA
We also retain data on your usage of our site for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including personal info, may be transferred to… and maintained on…computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal info to United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal info if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
- Legal Requirements – We may disclose your personal info in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Red Painted Cottage
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection the the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal info, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description and a link to your website. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Acceptance Of Terms
By continuing to use this Website, you are hereby accepting our Disclosure Statement and Privacy and Cookie Policies. If you’re not in agreement with these terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of this Website.
Last updated: June 2, 2018